The following statements describes the privacy practices for JMEE:
- We do not collect any personal information from our users, but data from submission form.
- Visits are logged for aggregate statistics and diagnosis
- Security settings protect the misuse of sensitive information
JMEE use so-called cookies to analyze the usage of website. Cookies are small files which are stored on your hard drive and which provide us with specific information. This information above all includes the IP address, your browser type, the date and the time of your visit to our website as well as the cookie number.
Our cookies help us:
- Improve the speed of the site
- Continuously improve our website for you
- Allow you to share pages with social networks like Facebook
- Collect any personally identifiable information (without your express permission)
- Collect any sensitive information (without your express permission)
- Pass personally identifiable data to third parties
- Pay sales commissions
Turning Cookies Off
You can usually switch cookies off by adjusting your browser settings to stop it from accepting cookies. Your browser help function will tell you how. Doing so however will limit the functionality of most of the world's websites as cookies are a standard part of websites.